Prepare for a career in hospitality and learn valuable skills.
This free program by the Rhode Island Hospitality Education Foundation will run from June 12-15, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at Woonsocket Education Center.
- Customer service | posture, appearance, body language
- Communication | trust, tone of voice, non-verbal cues
- Team building | conflict resolution, cultural differences, diversity
- Sales | confidence, positivity, purpose + perspective
- Interview prep | resume building, mock interviews
For more information or to sign up, contact Alisha Plante at Alisha@RIHospitality.org or 401-223-1120.